Famous locality by its beautiful Romanesque church of Santiago de Itxasperri which is declared Good of Cultural Interest, of unique nave. In the apse there are capitals decorated with balls, animals and “róleos” (a decorative element). The main façade has archivolts and capitals decorated with pearl interlacing and “caulículos” that are mixed in some cases with heads. The parish is of Medieval origin with Renaissance altarpiece. Between Vitoria and Pamplona, in the valley of Arakil, it has an ideal location to know the Natural Park of Urbasa-Andía, the cave of Mendukilo or the mountain chain of Aralar.
*Cave of Mendukilo.
* Sancturay of San Miguel de Aralar.
* Mountain chain of Aralar.
* The Natural Park of Urbasa-Andía.
* Forest of Orgi.
* Ethnographic Museum of the Kingdom of Pamplona.
* Green Via of Plazaola.
* Routes of the dolmens of Aralar.